Monday, December 08, 2008

Pesta Nanas Sarikei 2008

My mum asked me " meda orang pesta nanas nuan?" Are you watching (going to) pesta nanas?

.....Malas ehh......



Somehow I went to buy some food. And food and food... heh...


Photobucket
The entrance

Photobucket
The crowd along the Sarikei waterfront.

Photobucket
Sunday market

Photobucket
Real fruits oooo....

Photobucket
Fruits competition

Photobucket
More pics... sedap ehh...

Photobucket
Lastly... my two new cute kitten... Sizuka and Bubbles....

6 comments:

Fina Junaida said...

kiyutnyaaaa pusak kau!
uhuhuhuhu

hornbill said...

macam aku juak la!!!!!

Chris Anakapai said...

Mayau yang kekurangan kasih sayang nti fred pulai..hahaha

Summer Heartbeat said...

hey, been looking for yr blog. so hepy i found it here. hehehe... just found ur URL in the shbt kmpus email. :)

hornbill said...

Chris.. sigi kurang kasih sayang mayau nti enggau fred. Ukai main g ka nupi siku d kch konon. ceh.. sory la...

Erlinda... hehehe... link2 la...

sherazabbasi said...

You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
hornbill h8