Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
Question Removed: Question No 16. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
1. At what age do you wish to marry? - 27 but I'm coming to 28.. duh....
2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket? - France
3. What's your favorite thing to do? - Cooking (hehehehehe)
4. Do you think money can buy happiness? - Yes and no. Money can make the poor smile... Money can't but my love but you absolutely can give me your money.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? - Married to the person I really love.
6. Do you believe you can survive without money? - Gila ka? Unless I live in the non polluted jungle and I want everyone to have the same experience.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? - Every organs in my body.
8. What is your current mood? - Currently, I'm sad
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? - Yes... Indirectly
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you? - Mark... I dont know, New friend, Never meet him before
11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half? - Accept me and adventurous
12. What type of person do you hate the most? - Two faces
13. What is your ambition? - Own a shop
14. What is your favourite word/words? - Sabar jak aku
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? - Faith, Family, Health and Love and Money
16. Do fix a broken heart or let Time heal the Pain? - Time will heal the pain.
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change? - Anger
18. What is your idea of relaxation? - the blue skies, the green floras, the sparkling stars
19. What are your habits? - observe my food before it goes into my mouth especially when I'm already full.
20. If one day you couldn't do the things that you are used to doing now anymore, how would you feel? - I'm dying, getting older, menopause
I will tag my blog frequent readers.... Cath, Chris, Sula, Ruis, Daradesa, Ensabie, Puteri and my brother (Hope you will fine..be strong)
I'm back to Pakan this evening. Hope to see u guys around this coming weekend. Feel free to leave messages or email me.
Gawai visiting is over for me starting from yesterday I guess. I did visit my neighbour's house yesterday and drink 5ml tuak finally. That's my first tuak for this Gawai. hehehehe... ngeh.... Our open house also ended this morning since everyone in the house will start to work tomorrow except Fred.
Less photos taken during this Gawai. I need something different perhaps.... Anyway, on the 4th June I attended my friend's wedding reception. Pak Akub and Kak Pah, my colleagues had move to their new home. I'm happy for both of them and wish them a happy, sweet, peaceful journey a head.
In the evening after visiting Chris Apai and Cuthess Meow's house we (Chris, Cath, Sula and I) went to my place. I was about to stop at Jakar Shell...damn it. That evening the fuel price increases a LOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!! Anyway... lantak engkau la sana...
I hope Chris, Cath and Sula will share the stories as I'm toooo lazy to write more here. To make the story short... that evening was fun and fun and fun...
I bought 2kg rice today and it cost me RM11.00. I'm sad and frustrated with what happen now. I just dont know what to say... if all of this prices (fuel, rice, cooking oil etc etc) affected my monthly budget, I'm thinking what will happen to them? The poor, single mother, my aunty, my relatives, my longhouse peoples? Should we blame the government? I dont know what really happen out there... the only thing I know is I should make extra money.... Will update about this next week... chow!!!