Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Theme Song

I like to sing this song until my friends told me that this song can be my theme song. Is there anything special/fishy with the lyrics? Nothinglah!!!! When my exhousemate still in my place before, they also had their own theme song. Dawn with her 'Do It To Me One More Time'... Usie 'Benci Tapi Rindu' and Sula 'Tiada Lagi'. Oh ya!!! Not forgotten Taiko with his 'My Way'. Taiko is not our housematelah but he is one of our friend and now he teaching in Julau.

Tenda Biru
Tak sengaja lewat depan rumahmu
Ku melihat ada tenda biru
Dihiasi indahnya janur kuning
Hati bertanya pernikahan siapa
Tak percaya tapi ini terjadi
Kau bersanding duduk di pelaminan
Air mata jatuh tak tertahankan
Kau khianati cinta suci ini
Tanpa undangan diriku kau lupakan
Tanpa putusan diriku kau tinggalkan
Tanpa bicara kau buat ku kecewa
Tanpa berdosa kau buat ku merana
Ku tak percaya dirimu tega
Nodai cinta khianati cinta

No comments: