Being tagged by Chen and I need at least two days to answer all the questions.... Fred is right. I'm the girl who hate cooking with some acceptable reasons.
1. Staying alone... wasting time for cooking
2. I stayed in hostel since Form 1...
3. I love my mum's cook.
4. Fred and Deb always complaint my cooking because they love our mum's cook also.
What is your first memory of baking/cooking on your own?
Not sure... may be 3-4 years old... playing masak-masak with my friends... Other answer? Okay... 11... cook rice.
Who had the most influence on your cooking?
Me, myself... My mum keep on telling me to add more MSG to make the food tasty but for me MSG is not good for health. Observations on other peoples also...
Aiyah..i'll answer the next questions tomorrow. I'll save this one first.
Do you have an old photo as “evidence” of an early exposure to the culinary world and would you like to share it?
No... Just trust me...
Mageiricophobia - do you suffer from any cooking phobia, a dish that makes your palms sweat?
Em... em... no....
What would be your most valued or used kitchen gadgets and/or what was the biggest let down?
Dun have. Second hand from my mum's kitchen.
Name some funny or weird food combinations/dishes you really like - and probably no one else!
Lusit... small fish + chili + lemon + budu(preserved fish) + bla bla bla (alot of things)... taste like cencaluk but a bit weird... can't explain. Try it yourself. My colleagues don't like it so lucky me. Heh....
What are the three eatables or dishes you simply don’t want to live without?
1. Anuk (chicken la)... During my childhood time, people always asked me (make fun with me)... nama lauk Mang? and my answer is ANUK... I can stop my crying just to answer that question and continue crying after answering Anuk... kehkehkeh..sound so stupid..
2. Vegetables - a lot of vitamins ma.... good for my health.
3. Rice - no reason at all... just i like to eat rice... everyday have to eat at least once.
Any question you missed in this meme, that you would have loved to answer? Well then, feel free to add one!
Your favorite ice-cream… : Red bean ice cream..
You will probably never eat… : Sago worm (Discover the sago worm in Fred's blog)
Your own signature dish… : Maggie mee...
And my own question that I would loved to answer:
Some exotic foods that i've been tried...
1. Snake - taste like em...dun know.. not really like it. Free, i eat. Buy..no need
2.Frog - 5 star (cook in the bamboo - pansuh + 'bungkang' leaves)
3. Bat - okay... smelly a bit
4. Turtle - taste a bit like wildboar
5. Wildboar - the preserved one + 'kepayang' leaves is WAU!!!!
6. Porcupine - long time already..forgot the taste... nice la
7. Dabai fruit - found in Sarawak only...
8. Monkey - eee... tried once only 10-15 years ago... okay... (protected animals)
9. Cikada - crunchy...
10. Birds - different species different taste...
11. etc etc etc - i eat anything...
Yahuu... finish answering the questions. Now... i'm gonna tag :
1. Chris (a married Iban girl from Bintangor)
2. Chrisse ( Iban girl from Miri, study somewhere in Australia)
3. Fred (Iban boy - really like cooking )
Tell the world about pansuh and other Iban's food that i 'ter'miss.... hehehe....
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, SABAH!!
1 year ago