Friday, August 12, 2005

Giraffe....

You might think that I'm the one who think and write this funny answers just to make my blog interesting... but logically... I cant think of this kind of answers.....

Question
What would the giraffe do to stable itself?

Answers
1. Make the neck shorter.
2. Combine them and make deer.
3. Eat more plants
4. Because a giraffe contain legs is short
5. Make a lower neck for the giraffe (refer to no 1)
6. Sit down

Question
Why are racing car made very low?
Kerana kereta itu rosak... (Michael Schumacher's car rosak... kihkihkih)

Well... I dont want to blame them... sometimes they are more creative then us... What is your answer for the question? Please don't refer to any books.... honestly...

I'd received a phone call from someone and that person did offer me ...secret... will not telling anyone first except my family... I called my mum and she called Fred, telling him about that news... Mum told me, he sound scared a bit... ngeh...ngeh...ngeh... why aaaa Fred? Not enough RM is it? Dont worry la...

5 comments:

Chen said...

my answer would be "spread their legs wide open" kekekke....

Aiyoh.. what that someone offer u ah?
kaypoh mah.. wanna know, kekkeke...

Chen said...

btw, bila u nak telling us the answers from the other students? Anxious to know what is their answers... must be damn creative loh.. kekke...

Chris Anakapai said...

answer: giraffe will spread the legs to lower the centre of gravity (kot!) to make itself more stable.
but i like the one abt shortening the neck.kakakakah...

hmm... news from someone? ahem..ahem.. is this what i think it is? heheheheheh u menyusul next izit????

hornbill said...

Chen... by next week....
Chen and chris... i wont tell u... kihkihkih....

Anonymous said...

Informative blog on epson printer cartridge I have a printer resource here epson printer cartridge