Saturday, August 13, 2005

It's My Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to lovely Gracie
Happy Birthday to me

lalalala.....

Okay... this are name of persons who did wish me a hepi bday starting from 12am 13 Aug 2005 (excluding email, message...)...by phone call or face to face...

First : Fred.... (u had prove that u r my best'est' brother)
Second : Sula
Third : Pyan
Fourth : 1A
Fifth : Dawn
Sixth : Hamsi
Seventh : Forgot already

Thanks to everyone... and also to my online/bloggers friend.... ciao....

7 comments:

NSDS3HvLDjJd said...

Happy birthday grace!

Chen said...

Happy belated birthday, Grace ;)

On call yesterday, didn't go online..
just get to know about this matter this morning :)
Woh.. u share birthday on the same date with two of my friends woh.. but different year lah..

What u do on your birthday? What pressie u get? (kaypoh a bit :P)

Anonymous said...

eee happy belated bday. u know 2 of my bestfriends got the same bday as u too.


chrissieee

hornbill said...

thanks to every one...

Fina Junaida said...

Happy Belatedddddddddd

muahsss

Flocy C said...

hello Grace.. happy brlated birthday to you

Anonymous said...

Informative blog on printer ink cartridge I have a printer resource here printer ink cartridge