Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Orang Ulu

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Em..this pic was taken before I went back to Sarikei. I stay with my uncle and he married to orang ulu lady... which is my aunty la...

I did ask my aunt to make one (the thing that in my head).... it cost me RM50 to buy the beads... Anyway..the one that i use belongs to my aunt. Mine, wait a...

Oh ya... the girl next to me is my aunt's niece... consider as my cousin. Single but not available... Next to her..single and available... kihkihkih...

4 comments:

NSDS3HvLDjJd said...

That's a lot of money on the head...careful with that thing!

Chen said...

Your cousin and u looks quite alike ;) Looks like sisters... and both are sweet, comel & cantik :)

RM50 just to buy the beads?
How much they sell the product in the market?

Anonymous said...

whoa love the hat la. i dont own anything 'iban' yet. mm so sad yah..


chrissieeeeeeeee

hornbill said...

nsds : no problem
chen : she's not my cousin... she's my cousin's cousin. Normally they sell it around RM100-150.
Chrissie : Come to swak n buy... or order from me...